Harbert’s Products will waive the crushing fee for a sample of your slag so you can make a trial run of our product. Sample amounts are a minimum of one 55 gallon drum. This process is detailed below.
- You contact Harbert’s and request a trial run of your slag.
- We give you basic information on how to collect the material. If requested, a Harbert’s representative can come to your facility.
- You let Harbert’s know when you have enough material collected for a trial run.
- After your material is received at Harbert’s we will crush it using our Closed Loop process.
- After the material is shipped to your facility, a Harbert’s representative will set up a date for them to come to your facility to witness and provide support while the trial run is being made.
- Testing for code compliance is not provided for trial run material.